NOW HIRING: IV Infusion Specialist/Medical Assistant
We are looking for an enthusiastic, and passionate team member to join our practice and assist in the well-being of patients. Our Medical Assistant/IV Infusion Specialist will meet, greet, triage and place peripheral IV lines to get ready for their treatment infusions. This position requires diligent organization skills, hardworking ethics, and an energetic positive attitude. Also, once infusions are complete, flush IV line, remove angio-catheters, and place pressure dressings.
- To administer IV, IM, SC therapy.
- Record vital signs, document current medications, obtain chief complaint, take and transpose HPI, medical, family, and social history into the electronic medical records and complete the clinical notes on a daily base.
- Account for medical prescription refill and provide medication instructions as needed.
- Proper documentation of infusion procedure in EMR
- Order medications and supplies as needed for infusions and injections
- Coordinate schedule for infusion and injection appointments
- Communicate with physician/physician assistant regarding patient symptoms, possible infusion reactions, medications, etc.
Required Materials upon Interview Request:
- Proof or copy of license
- 3 Professional References
- 3 Personal References
- Licensed or certification as an IV Technician, Phlebotomy, and or Medical Assistant.
- One-year experience administering injections; experience using a computer to document.
- Equivalent combination of relevant education and experience may be substituted as appropriate.
- Phlebotomy: 2 years (Preferred)
- IV Therapy: 2 years (Preferred)
You could be an integral part of our growing practice, an opportunity to expand your knowledge and skills, have job satisfaction, and contribute your ideas to help improve the quality of life of the patients we care for. You would be expected to be independent, professional, and very knowledgeable in your field, and to come to us expecting to always put patient care first.
Why you should work for our company?
- Great work environment
- Quick advancement
- Schedule flexibility and fair pay
Seek your Passion, be Unique. Join Us Today!