Personalized Oncology, Hematology & Infusion Treatments
MEDICAL ONCOLOGY SERVICES
Personalized Hematology-Oncology provides comprehensive oncology consultation for all types of cancer. Our expertise includes chemotherapy, molecular targeted therapies, and infusion administration while managing the patient’s doses, side effects and response to therapy.
OUR SPECIALTY SERVICE: MOLECULAR EXPRESSION PROFILING
The core focus of our practice is to offer personalized cancer therapy – treatment tailored to your specific needs based on the gene expression profile found in your tumor.
We are experts in tumor gene expression profiling to determine how genes affect the way each cancer patient responds to drugs. With this crucial insight, our physicians are better able to plan true customized cancer care with the potential for offering the right drug, at the right time, to the right patient.
Our hematology services include consultation and treatment for a variety of disorders related to blood, organ and tissues – for both cancer and non-cancer patients. We provide the following treatments:
- Diagnostic work-up and treatment management for anemias and coagulation disorders
- Treatment and management of deep vein thromboses and pulmonary embolus
- Iron infusions for severe iron deficiency anemia patients
- Diagnostic and treatment management of anemia of chronic disease patients
- Diagnostic and treatment management of myeloproliferative disorders
- Phlebotomies for hemochromatosis patients
- Bone marrow aspiration and biopsies to detect hematologic malignancies or lymphoproliferative disorders
- Treatment for blood and marrow cancers including leukemia, lymphoma and multiple myeloma
- Immunotherapies for multiple sclerosis
- Combination therapies for all stages of solid tumor malignancies
- Rheumatology and osteoporosis infusions
STATE-OF-THE-ART INFUSION CENTER
For patients needing infusions on a regular basis, our practice’s goal is to make your treatment as comfortable as possible while providing the customized treatment prescribed by your physician. Infusion therapy is administered in our state-of-the-art Infusion Center, a calming environment where patients can relax. Our skilled medical staff provides expert, personalized attention in a caring and efficient manner.
The Infusion Center at Personalized Hematology-Oncology is for patients seeking infusion therapies for cancer, blood disorders or other conditions that require intravenous or subcutaneous delivery of medicine, including:
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Crohn’s Disease
- Immune deficiencies
- Other conditions/diseases treated with injections