NOW HIRING: Front Desk Medical Adminstrator
We are EXPANDING! We’re looking for an enthusiastic, and passionate team member to join our practice and assist in the well-being of patients. Our front desk medical administrator jobs entail the following duties; welcoming our patients and checking them in and out for their appointments as well as other clerical work. This position requires diligent organization skills, hardworking ethics, and an energetic positive attitude.
- Answer incoming telephone calls for the purpose of transferring calls, responding to inquiries and/or making appointments, coordinating care and taking messages.
- Greet employees, visitors/guests in person or via telephone for the purpose of providing information, taking messages, and/or coordinating care.
- Coordinate referrals, preauthorization and medical records.
- Verify insurance and co-pay; collect and document co-pay.
- Maintain patient care data base by entering new information as it becomes available, verifying findings and reports and backing up data.
- Data entry duties to include patient billing.
- Maintain patient privacy and handle protected health information (PHI) in a manner consistent with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability act of 1996 (HIPAA) and office policy.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, establishing personal networks and participating in trainings as indicated by clinic administration.
- Keep office area clean and tidy; type documents, reports and correspondence.
- Maintains inventory of supplies and materials (e.g. forms, office supplies, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring items’ availability.
- Performs general clerical functions (e.g. scheduling, copying, faxing, data entry, filing, etc.) for the purpose of supporting office.
- Processes a variety of documents and materials (e.g. incoming mail, bulk mail, etc.) for the purpose of disseminating information in compliance with established administrative guidelines.
- Respect patients by recognizing their rights and maintaining confidentiality.
- Contribute to a safe and secure environment for patients, visitors, physicians and co-workers by following established standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations and clinic policies.
- Effectively complete other job duties and responsibilities as directed by Office Manager and / or physician.
Required Materials up on Interview:
- Proof or copy of license
- 3 Professional References
- 3 Personal References
Education: High School Diploma and or college
Experience: 2-3 Years Clerical and administrative support
- Dexterity: Duties requiring dexterity include typing and data entry.
- Stamina: Duties requiring stamina include sitting at workstation for extended periods and mobility throughout clinic.
- Compassion: Empathy is necessary when working closely with patients who might be in pain or under emotional duress.
- Attention to Detail: Required for accuracy in maintaining patient records, data entry for accurate billing, coordinating patient care and supporting Office Manager and Physician.
- Technical Skills: Working knowledge and / or ability to learn clinic computer software systems and phone system.
- Flexibility: Work with office and medical staff in a variety of circumstances, including emergency medical situations, to ensure effective coordination of patient care and compliance with state and federal guidelines and clinic policies.
You could be an integral part of our growing practice, an opportunity to expand your knowledge and skills, have job satisfaction, and contribute your ideas to help improve the quality of life of the patients we care for. You would be expected to be independent, professional, and very knowledgeable in your field, and to come to us expecting to always put patient care first.
Why you should work for our company?
- Great work environment
- Quick advancement
- Schedule flexibility and fair pay
Seek your Passion, be Unique. Join Us Today!
Have additional questions? Reach out to us!