Many people are affected by blood conditions and disorders that affect their overall health. Common conditions include red and white blood cell disorders, blood clots, and various types of anemia, as well as blood cancers such as leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma.
At Personalized Hematology-Oncology, our hematologist is a medical doctor who applies his specialized knowledge to treat patients with all types of blood conditions.
Our hematology services include consultation and treatment for a variety of disorders related to blood, organ and tissues – for both cancer and non-cancer patients. We provide the following treatments:
- Diagnostic work-up and treatment management for anemias and coagulation disorders
- Treatment and management of deep vein thromboses and pulmonary embolus
- Iron infusions for severe iron deficiency anemia patients
- Diagnostic and treatment management of anemia of chronic disease patients
- Diagnostic and treatment management of myeloproliferative disorders
- Phlebotomies for hemochromatosis patients
- Bone marrow aspiration and biopsies to detect hematologic malignancies or lymphoproliferative disorders
- Treatment for blood and marrow cancers including leukemia, lymphoma and multiple myeloma
- Immunotherapies for multiple sclerosis
- Combination therapies for all stages of solid tumor malignancies
- Rheumatology and osteoporosis infusions
Lending Our Expertise for Hospitals
In addition to treating our own patients at our state-of-the-art hematology and oncology center, our practice also provides consultation, personalized medicine work-ups, and transfusion support to local and regional hospitals.